Every December I see other bloggers compose a list of their favorite polishes released that year, but I never do one myself. This year, I'm taking the plunge! I kept putting this off and putting this off, only doing part of the list and then saying I'd do it later. Then today I realized it's the last day of 2011. Uh, hello! I gotta get my act together! :D
This is actually going to be broken up into two lists:
a.) my favorite polishes of 2011
b.) polishes I didn't get to try out (but still really want to!) of 2011
A list of my favorite polishes of all time (some are newbies, some are polishes from days gone by) will be in a separate post.As a warning, this post is extremely picture-heavy!
In no particular order, I present to you Favorite Polishes from 2011:
2. OPI Play the Peonies of the Nice Stems! Collection
3. Color Club Ultra-Astral of the Starry Temptress Collection
4. OPI Step Right Up! of the Femme de Cirque SoftShades Collection
5. Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid of the Inaugural Collection
6. Nicole by OPI It's All About the Glam of the Kardashian Kolors Kollection
7. Zoya Rica of the Sunshine Collection
some of you may remember) and I couldn't be happier with Zoya Rica. I wear it all the time, even in the winter, because it makes me so happy to look at!
8. OPI Crown Me Already! of the Miss Universe by OPI Collection
9. OPI Come to Poppy of the Nice Stems! Collection
10. Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love of the Kardashian Kolors Kollection
3. OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You? of the Nice Stems! Collection
11. OPI Pros & Bronze of the Serena Williams Glam Slam! U.S. Open Collection
12.Nicole by OPI Ornament For Each Other of the Holiday Glitters Collection
13. Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk of the Kardashian Kolors Kollection
14.OPI Animal-istic of the Muppets Collection
So those are my favorite polishes that came out in 2011! Trend-wise, I noticed that there are a LOT of pinks, with some glitters, too. Also, a majority of them were OPI. I've always loved OPI, but this year I feel like they really did some awesome collections and colors, as evident by my list!
There are some polishes that I loved in swatches, but haven't had the chance to try yet. So, a list of my 2011 Lemmings:
- Butter London The Black Knight
- Color Club Holiday Splendor
- Essie Shine of the Times
- a-England Tristam
- FingerPaints Asylum
- Lippmann Collection Candy Shop
- Zoya Kristen
I'm sure there are more, but those are the main ones!
some products sent for review. see disclosure policy for more information.